Thursday 19 July 2012

This is a Robert Smith appreciation post


This is Robert Smith. I think he is (was) the most attractive man on the planet (even more so than, yes really, Tom Delonge). When I am sad I look at pictures of him. He makes me happy. 
Actually, this is a great time to point at that, in general, men who look like this are always welcome to initiate conversation with me - whether that may be on a bus, at a bar, in a pub, or just walking down the street. What I'm trying to say is, please do. Please. Please look like this, and please make conversation. Come say hi long haired goth boy. 
Oh, and p.s Yo I'm not that shallow - Robby S is pretty hilarious, intelligent, and talented so I'm not just after him for his outrageous mane and fabulous make-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment